The programme is structured in two stages with flexibility according to the client’s own needs/goals. The first stage is heavily restricted to allow clients to settle and detach from the outside world. It then provides the opportunity to move towards independence and responsibility. The second stage works towards re-integration to society and independent living. Aftercare is provided informally for life to all our clients with a formal service given to clients who relocate.
We offer 33 therapeutic activities in our care programme which are worked individually or in groups and these complement each other to address holistically the needs of our clients. Key concepts we work are respect, trust and safety and the importance of healthy relationships explored in a series of workshops. Honesty, openness and willingness are the key principles we encourage for a successful recovery.
Placements can be 12 or 24 weeks depending on client needs. Shorter placements may be considered in exceptional circumstances.
Get in touch
If you think our rehab package suits your requirements, please contact us for more information.
12 week programme.
This would suit women with less complex issues, who have access to the provision of continued aftercare support in their home area.
- Tailored care plan
- Integrated health care
- Personal therapeutic key worker
- One to one counselling sessions per week
- Daily programme of group therapy – covering Steps 1, 2 and 3.
- Written work
- Life skills
- Sport and leisure activities
- Assistance to address financial/debt problems
- Liaison with funding agencies and involved relevant professionals to plan safe departure and transition into their home community after completion